Jump to content

kimtan2021

Thành viên
  • Content Count

    10
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About kimtan2021

  • Rank
    Cấp bậc:

Profile Information

  • Giới tính
    Nam
  1. Ostersunds FK VS Mjallby AIF, tend to Ostersunds FK Suspended: None Doubtful: None Injured/unavailable: soccer tips Mohanad Jeahze (muscle) MATCH PREVIEW MAIN PREDICTION: HOME WIN Ostersunds go into this game having played Kalmar away in midweek in a game that ended with a win 2-1. The team has collected just 4 points from 5 league games. Manager Ian Burchnall don’t have much to work with. Striker Jordan Attah Kadiri is interesting but the squad is young and lacks depth. If they are to stay up they really need to beat teams like Mjallby when they are playing at home. They’ve lost both their home games this season. Mjallby are new in the top flight and they have not performed as good as Varbergs but their surprise win against Hammarby last week will have given them some confidence. They followed that up by winning 1-0 away at Helsingborgs in midweek. Ostersunds will try and secure their first home win of the season and they are slight favorites in this relegation battle against Mjallby. SECOND PREDICTION: HILO – LOW It took Ostersunds four free soccer tips games to find the net in the league. Both the home side and visiting Mjallby have been two of the lowest scoring teams in the beginning of the league campaign. HEAD TO HEAD: No games between Ostersunds and Mjallby in the last five years.
  2. Atalanta VS Napoli, backing host to edge this one Serie A's two most in-form free prediction sides face off at Stadio Atleti Azzurri d'Italia on Thursday evening as Atalanta BC play host to Napoli. Atalanta have won eight games in a row in all competitions either side of the coronavirus-enforced break, while Napoli have taken maximum points from their last five league matches. Match preview Not only have Napoli revived their Serie A campaign by collecting 15 points from the last 15 on offer, they also beat Juventus on penalties two weeks ago to win the Coppa Italia. Having ended their six-year wait for silverware, and made certain on a place in next year's Europa League in the process, the Partenopei now have two more targets to achieve. One of those is progressing past Barcelona in the last 16 of the Champions League, with that tie locked at 1-1 ahead of August's rearranged second leg. The more immediate priority, however, is to overtake Thursday's opponents Atalanta in fourth position to ensure a place at UEFA's top table in 2020-21. That may be too big an ask for Gennaro Gattuso, though, as La Dea are 12 points better off in the final Champions League qualification spot with 10 games to go. It goes without saying, then, that three points are a must for Napoli in midweek if they are to have any realistic hope of keeping their Serie A campaign alive. Atalanta possible starting lineup: Gollini; Toloi, Djimsiti, Palomino; Castagne, De Roon, Freuler, Gosens; Gomez; Zapata, Ilicic Napoli possible starting lineup: Ospina; Lorenzo, Maksimovic, Koulibaly, Rui; Ruiz, Demme, Zielinski; Politano, Mertens, Insigne Odd analysis: Atalanta 3-1 Napoli Both teams have hit the ground running since the restart and have plenty left to play for on multiple fronts this season. Atalanta have lost their last two home league meetings with Napoli, but they free soccer tips site look unstoppable on current form and we are backing them to edge this one. Atalanta VS Napoli Pick:Atalanta
  3. Pescara VS Empoli, away can maintain its unbeaten record Match analysis: Pescara entered soccer tips into upgrade play-offs last season but its pity that finally they unsuccessful upgrade. In this season, they back a lot and have felt to middle and lower place in league now. Fortunately, they are 5 points higher than relegation zone that they without too much pressure. And they are rebound in recent two home games. Empoli belonged to Italian Serie A, but due to its terrible performance that they ranked third last place in league and directly downgraded to Italian Serie B. In this season, they perform quite well that they are 5 points away from upgrade zone. Even they have strong will to grab points. Unfortunately, the team's recent form has shown signs of slipping, they already no win in three games of Italian Serie B and lost one of these three game. Odd analysis: In historical confrontations, Pescara records 3 wins, 2 draws and 5 losses in recent ten confrontations with Empoli that they are disadvantage in mentality. What's more, Pescara lost three of four games in recent four games. free soccer tips The handicap odd is Empoli-0 which reality to reflect the gap of two teams' strength. I think Empoli can maintain its unbeaten record. Pescara VS Empoli Pick:Empoli-0
  4. Real Madrid VS Valencia, hosts are trustworthy Real Madrid soccer tips will be aiming to increase the pressure on La Liga table-toppers Barcelona when they play host to Valencia at the Estadio Alfredo Di Stefano on Thursday evening. Valencia, meanwhile, are looking for their first win since the restart following a dramatic 1-1 draw with Levante last time out. Team News Luka Jovic and Nacho Fernandez both remain on the treatment table for Los Blancos, while Lucas Vazquez is also facing a spell on the sidelines with a calf injury. Mariano Diaz is struggling to recover from a toe problem, but Gareth Bale should be involved in midweek after it was reported that the Welshman missed training on Monday. Dani Carvajal was substituted at half-time against Eibar but is not thought to be carrying anything serious, while Federico Valverde could earn a spot in the middle of the park ahead of Luka Modric. Valencia will be unable to call upon Ezequiel Garay or Cristiano Piccini as the defenders continue their recoveries from knee injuries, and former Arsenal man Gabriel Paulista is also unlikely to come back in time. Geoffrey Kondogbia is back in the fold having served a suspension and is in line for a start, while Daniel Wass and Kevin Gameiro could feature from the opening whistle having come off the bench against Levante. Real Madrid possible starting lineup: Courtois; Carvajal, Ramos, Varane, Mendy; Casemiro, Kroos, Valverde; Rodrygo, Benzema, Hazard Valencia possible starting lineup: Cillessen; Wass, Diakhaby, Guillamon, Gaya; Torres, Parejo, Kondogbia, Soler; Rodrigo, Gameiro Real Madrid VS Valencia Handicap Pick: Real Madrid-1.25 Match preview Real returned free soccer tips to winning ways as the Spanish top flight resumed after a three-month suspension last weekend, as first-half strikes from Toni Kroos, Sergio Ramos and Marcelo comfortably saw off Eibar to leave Los Blancos two points adrift of leaders Barcelona. The Catalan giants have the chance to extend that gap to five points on Tuesday when they take on relegation candidates Leganes, but Real certainly will not be giving up hope of La Liga glory just yet. The two powerhouses have been swapping between first and second for a large portion of the campaign, but defeats to Real Betis and Levante just before the shutdown means that Zinedine Zidane's side are slightly off the pace after 28 matches. Nevertheless, Los Blancos have amassed an impressive 14-game unbeaten run at home, although they will not be in familiar surroundings for the remainder of the season as the Bernabeu undergoes renovation works. Zidane will be encouraged by fixtures against relegation-threatened Mallorca and Espanyol in the coming weeks, but the former Galactico knows that anything but a win in these pivotal games could spell the difference between a La Liga title or a runners-up spot come the end of the season.
  5. Lafnitz VS Austria Wien (Youth), home win is expected 1. After 20 rounds, soccer handicap tips Lafnitz got 7 wins, 6 draws, 7 losses and placed the 9 of the Austria Erste Division. In the last 20 games, Lafnitz got 10 wins, 5 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 47.1%. 2. After 20 rounds, Austria Wien (Youth) got 8 wins, 3 draws, 9 losses and placed the 6 of the Austria Erste Division. In the last 20 games, Austria Wien (Youth) got 8 wins, 3 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 75.0%, the over win rate is 60.0%. 3. The handicap first odds of this game is Lafnitz 0.90-0-1.00. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 878 matches, the home team got 312 wins, 241 draws and 325 losses. Home win rate: 35.54%; Draw win rate: 27.45%; Away win rate: 37.02%; Home odds win rate: 35.54%; Draw odds win rate: 27.45%; Away odds win rate: 37.02%. 4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.03-3-0.85. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1004 matches, the home team got 427 wins, 217 draws and 360 losses. Home win rate: 42.53%; Draw win rate: 21.61%; Away win rate: 35.86%; Over odds win rate: 45.02%; Draw odds win rate: 5.78%; Under odds win rate: 49.20%. 5. The 1x2 first soccer tips guide odds combination of this game is 2.43-3.35-2.56. Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Lafnitz(45.4%), Draw(25.9%), Austria Wien (Youth)(28.6%)
  6. Aves VS Belenenses, draw is possible Match Analysis: Aves suffered 3 best free soccer tips consecutive losses recently, only scored 1 goal, being mediocre on both offense and defense. This season they missed 1.96 goals in per game, will be the worst on defense. In addition, the team only got 3W-9L at home, won't be trustworthy. Aves was not bad at attack, could score 0.96 goals in per game. Belenenses drew FC Famalicao 1-1 in last home game, got 2W-2D from recent 4 games, being stable. However, they got -19 goal differences now, ranked the second to last on it. Fortunately, they got 3W-3D-6L at away field, only lost odds in 1 out of 7 games. Now the Asian handicap odd is Aves -0, high return. Hosts are not favorites of this clash. However, Aves suffered 3 consecutive losses, but Belenenses kept unbeaten records in 4 games. There is a big gap between two teams now. Considering of both sides were lack of highlight on offense and defense. Moreover, this is the first round after resume. soccer handicap tip We could not know theri condition. Summing up, draw is possible in this game. Aves VS Belenenses Handicap Pick: Belenenses +0
  7. Portimonense VS Gil Vicente, pick away Match analysis: Portimonense free soccer daily tip has won 9 rounds before the Portugal Primera Liga suspension, their state is very general. At present, they are 6 points behind the security zone. Such a gap is not small. Their intention to fight for points is unquestionable. It's just that they won only 1 game in 11 home games this season. They are the lowest home win rate in the league. At the same time, they always and opponents make a draw and have already got 10 draws. Gil Vicente has won 2 games, 2 draws and 1 loss in the last 5 rounds and the trend is not bad. After returning to the Portugal Primera Liga this season, avoid relegation is their only goal. At present, they are firmly ranking middle position in league. Their relegation pressure is not great and their fighting intentions just general. Their ability to grab points in away game is average, and currently only get 3 wins, 3 draws and 6 losses. Odd analysis: In past ten confrontations played against Portimonense, Gil Vicente get 2 wins, 3 draws and 5 losses. And their mentality is in disadvantage. But the handicap odd is Portimonense-0 soccer daily tips which is good to visiting team. Portimonense performs extremely poor this season even they has advantage in past achievement. But under such bad index, they may lose in this game. Portimonense VS Gil Vicente Pick:Gil Vicente+0
  8. Pogon Szczecin VS Zaglebie Lubin, over 2.25 goals Pogon Szczecin: Winless in last 5 league matches (Recent Form: DLLDDW) Pogon are on 6th betting tips soccer place in Polish Ekstraklasa with 41 points. They were in poor shape before the break, having failed to win any of the last 5 league matches. Pogon host Zaglebie on Friday. “Longing for the football made us all happy about the return. We know how long we've been waiting for this first match. It is approaching fast and everyone is happy, very focused on this game. A question mark will appear in the first matches. Nobody knows in what form the opponents are. That is why we should focus on ourselves and be in the best shape. If we play at our appropriate level, this game will go out well for us,” said midfielder Sebastian Kowalczyk. Zaglebie Lubin: Average side (Recent Form: DLWDLL) Zaglebie sit on 11th position in the standings with 33 points. They are currently 7 points ahead of the relegation zone, whereas the distance to 8th Jagiellonia (championship group) is 4 points at the moment. Now it’s time for an away encounter. “We did a lot of good work as a team, you have to say under these hard conditions and now we have to translate it onto the pitch. We will also gain more confidence with each match. On Friday, everything will be in our legs and heads. I believe that the coaching staff will prepare us properly for the opponent. We had video analysis, more are waiting for us, after which we will know how the coach wants us to play. We, on our part, must do everything to implement these assumptions later on the pitch,” said midfielder Evgeniy Bashkirov. THE BETTING VERDICT: To sum up, soccer vip tip it seems that this might be an interesting clash with a couple of goals. Both sides should play offensively so perhaps it may be an open match. Pogon Szczecin VS Zaglebie Lubin O/U Pick: over 2.25 goals
  9. FC Ahal VS FC Altyn Asyr, home maintain unbeaten record Match analysis: The strength of premier league predictions FC Ahal only second to FC Altyn Asyr who ranking top in league. In past three seasons, FC Ahal all got second place in league. In this season, they perform quite well with 5 wins and one loss in recent six matches. The only one losing game is lost to FC Altyn Asyr. In 7 matches, FC Ahal scored 13 goals and lost 3 goals. Especially, they scored 9 goals in past four home games. FC Altyn Asyr is dominance in Turkmenistan Premier League. They are the champion in past six seasons. And they are a champion in cup last season. But, in this season, their state is obviously unstable. Especially, their performance in away field is obviously slide down. They only got 2 draws and 1 loss in pervious away field. And until last game that they got their first win game in away field. Odd analysis: The handicap first odd is FC Ahal-0.5, high return. And such index changed into FC Ahal-0, high return. The strength of FC Altyn Asyr is undoubtedly, but considering to their recent state. FC Ahal may soccer tips daily win maintain its unbeaten record in home field. FC Ahal VS FC Altyn Asyr Pick:FC Ahal
  10. Paul Scholes names the Manchester United legends who ‘loved’ arguing with Sir Alex Ferguson Paul Scholes revealed Ryan Giggs and David Beckham ‘loved’ answering back to Sir Alex Ferguson during their days at Manchester United. Scholes, like Gary Neville, would normally take any verbal assault from his manager on the chin but Giggs and Beckham took a very different stance. Former United and England midfielder Scholes recalled the first time he did answer back to Ferguson, in an away soccer tip game against Newcastle where he’d come off the bench to help the team fight back before attempting a backheel on the halfway line, which led to a goal for Alan Shearer. And while Scholes’ reaction to a grilling from his manager was out of character, he revealed that for some of his other esteemed team-mates, it was common place. ‘But for this one occasion I thought it was merited, I thought I’d made a little bit of a difference to the team, got us back into the game really. ‘Some people loved arguing with him. Giggsy is one. He can’t keep his mouth shut, whether he’s right or wrong it doesn’t matter. ‘Beckham was the same. He’d always have a pop back but I’d never say a word.’ Asked what Gary Neville was like, tips free soccer he added: ‘He just took it most of the time. I was the same. ‘But this one time I didn’t agree with him. Alright I gave the ball away and the scored but they were 3-0 down at the time when I’d come on. ‘On Monday morning at training, I thought I’m not playing again. He’s going to kill me. But he put his arm around me and said, “Look I’m sorry about Saturday. I was wrong, you made a difference.”

Footer title

This content can be configured within your theme settings in your ACP. You can add any HTML including images, paragraphs and lists.

Footer title

This is an example of a list.

Footer title

This content can be configured within your theme settings in your ACP. You can add any HTML including images, paragraphs and lists.

Footer title

This content can be configured within your theme settings in your ACP. You can add any HTML including images, paragraphs and lists.

×
×
  • Create New...